1. The third installment in Scout Media's 'Of Words' anthologies. "A Haunting of Words" will include 30 authors from all over the world, and the stories will all be centered around ghosts.
2. Brian Paone's 4th novel: A supernatural, pulp-noir crime-thriller novelization of Dog Fashion Disco’s concept album, “Adultery.” The story will be approached as a Dick Tracy meets Jacob's Ladder meets American Psycho.
1. The fourth installment in Scout Media's 'Of Words' anthologies. "A Contract of Words" will include authors from all over the word, and the stories will all involve a contract.
2. Brian Paone's 5th novel: A comedic-military novel about the eight months his wife was deployed to Djibouti, Africa, in 2010 and left him home alone with two toddlers, and the learning curve and craziness that ensued during those months. Every night he would send her an email reviewing that day's shenanigans, and the main composition of the book will be centered around the content of those emails.
1. The fifth installment in Scout Media's 'Of Words' anthologies. Currently untitled.
2. Brian Paone's 6th novel: A novelization of Pink Floyd’s “The Final Cut” album combined with Roger Waters’ solo album, “Pros & Cons of Hitchhiking.” He'll be taking both concept albums and making them one cohesive storyline, using “The Final Cut” songs as the flashback scenes for the main character, and the “Pros & Cons of Hitchhiking” album as the present-day scenes.